Hello! I’m very pleased to say that Fiona from Big Hungry Gnomes nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! A while ago I saw that lots of bloggers had awards on their blogs and I thought: how did they get that? I want one!!! So, thank you, Fiona! Have a look at Fiona’s wonderful array of recipes. I particularly like the Sugar Craft ones.
The Versatile Blogger Award is awarded by other bloggers and there are a couple of obligations when you receive a nomination. The first is to nominate 15 other blogs and the second is to write 7 facts about yourself! I see!
It’s a really good opportunity to let people know about blogs they may not have come across.
My nominations are:
Now for seven random facts about me:
1. I spent 3 years of my childhood in Hong Kong and remember eating roast pigeon and banana split a lot.
2. I played “Jesus Christ” in the nativity play at the hospital where I was born a few days after I was born. A female red haired Jesus! Radical!
3. My first food memory is of pulling artichoke leaves off the globe to dip in olive oil and devour the flesh when I was about 4. Now all I think about is cake! What happened to my sophisticated palette?
4. I hope to do food styling professionally.
5. I used to have a weekend market stall at Greenwich market where I sold bags I made from coffee bean sacks and accessories from hand-made felt. You can see my post on felt-making here.
6. I love Swing dancing and recently did a Burlesque course and show which was so much fun and, contrary to popular belief, Burlesque does not always involve a strip tease.
7. I had to do army at school and learnt how to use a rifle (I thought I’d throw that in because it always gets a gasp).